Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank you Deltas!

Thank you Delta Sigma Theta women for your patronage today at the 15th Annual Literary Luncheon featuring keynote speaker and best-selling author Walter Mosley! Your support almost sold me out of my inventory- actually some titles did! Your comments and feedback about my work motivates me to keep on doing what I do. I appreciate all of you lovely women!

If this is your first time visiting my site, please take a look at the many pages of my portfolio and go to my CONTACTS page where you can click on the link to access my Facebook Fan Page and become a fan!!! There you will find out about upcoming events and shows, see process of current work, and get first hand access to promotions. 

CLICK HERE to "like" Melodee's Fan Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment